B.PHARMA (Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy)
B.PHARMA department was established in 1989. Has seven qualified pharmaceutics. It has and well experienced faculty members specialized in laboratories equipped with sophisticated equipments. The department has so far successfully completed 12 research projects and published 6 research papers in various National and International Journals and presented 7 research 7 research works in National level conferences.
Eligibility for Admission :
- Pass in II PUC / XII std.(10+2) or Intermediate with science group( PCM or PCB) or Pass in D.PHARMA with minimum 50% marks.
Duration : 4 years
Attendance : Minimum of 80% attendance in theory and practicals separately.
Course Of Study : As per Rajivgandhi university of Health Science, Karnataka, Bangalore.
Examination : Examinations are conducted twice in a year.
Sessional Marks : 3 Sessional Examinations are held at regular intervals , 20 marks for sessional is reserved.
Labs in B.PHARMA :
- Physical Pharmaceutics Lab
- Preparative Pharmacy Lab
- Pharmacy Practice Lab
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
- Formulative & Industrial Pharmacy Lab
- BioTechnology Lab
Subjects offered in B.PHARMA I Year:
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Pharmacognosy I
- Ph.Organic Chemistry I
- Ph.Inorganic Chemistry
- Computer Science & Statistics
Subjects offered in B.PHARMA II Year:
- Physical Pharmaceutics
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology & Biotechnology
- Patho Physiology
- Applied Biochemistry
- Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry II
Subjects offered in B.PHARMA III Year:
- Medicinal Chemistry I
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudance
- Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry
- Pharma Engineering
Subjects offered in B.PHARMA IV Year:
- Pharmaceutical technology & Bio Pharmaceutical
- Instrumental & Biomedical analysis
- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Medicinal Chemistry II
- Industrial Pharmacognosy