Aims & Objectives :
- To develop skills in the students to recognize and intelligently interpret the comprehensive knowledge of Pharmacy.
- To help the students to work in mutual co-operation with medical and paramedical personnel.
- To prepare the students to be interdependent in their field of work and to became gradually independent and financially self supporting in course of time in their career.
- To develop the students to be sensitive to the rights of others and at the same time conscious of their duties and responsibilities to others in their profession.
- To develop students in their extra curricular activities and provide scope to exhibit their hidden talents and nurture the same.